Oregon Homicide Investigators Association
OHIA Sponsor Registration
The 2020 Oregon Homicide Investigators Association Major Crimes Conference is expected to draw more than 250 attendees from across the Pacific Northwest. Attendees will include police officers, detectives, administrators, medical examiner investigators, prosecutors, and crime analysts. This is our 12th annual law enforcement educational conference!
Seaside Civic & Convention Center
415 First Avenue
Seaside, OR 97138
$114-194 plus tax
$129-199 plus tax
Mention "Oregon Homicide Investigators" for a special rate until 8/14/2020 at 5:00 PM.
DAY – 1 Tuesday, September 15th, 2020 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
DAY – 2 Wednesday, September 16th, 2020 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
DAY – 3 Thursday, September 17th, 2020 7:30 am – 12:00 noon
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- An opportunity to promote your products or services to 230+ Detectives, Police Officers, Administrators, ME Investigators and Crime Analysts from all over the Pacific Northwest.
- Your logo and basic information will be projected during our catered lunches and breaks.
- We will be happy to include a copy of your printed information in each attendee’s registration packet (you’ll need to provide the copies in advance).
- One 6’ covered table to display your materials (electrical access can be provided).
- Free WiFi
- Priority vendor registration for next year’s conference!
Booth space for all three days (6’ table). $495
PLATINUM SPONSORSHIP: LIMITED TO TWO!
You will have up to 20 minutes to demonstrate or present information about your products or services. $750 (basic package included)
DIAMOND SPONSORSHIP: LIMITED TO ONE!
You would like to sponsor the evening social event at the Seaside Civic & Convention Center. You will have up to 20 minutes to demonstrate or present information about your products or services. $995 (basic and platinum packages included)